Sunday, July 17, 2011

You guys are so awesome.

Ok, I have not googled my game enough for that to come up so quick. XD

Thank you so much to everyone who has played and downloaded TCAST. Thank you especially to those who've told your friends about it. :) It means so much to me, and it totally blows my mind every time I look at those download numbers and think "2700 people have probably spent an hour of their life playing something that I created."

Just... wow. :) I feel so honored and humbled.

Alright, I'm going back to work on Darlings Lost now. XD

2 comments:

Entropy said...

Looking at this, my first reaction was just to laugh at home apparently many people needed to assert their ownership of cheese.

So I just tried it again (*cough* mostly because I wanted to find out why people kept searching "that cheese is mine") and TCAST is still the number one suggestion for "that che". :D And "that cheese is mine" is still second, but now "that cheesecake truck" (?!) is climbing the ranks. Don't get ousted by mobile desserts! D;

[olol I forgot to hit submit and this comment was just chilling here in this textbox for 8 hours]

carosene said...

I know, right? XD What the heck is that about? I want to google it to find out but I don't want to derail TCAST... XD (Like on will make a difference.)

Not the cheesecake truck?! o.o Stop that mothertrucker! *flails*

Post a Comment